Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Frozen Pizza Worth Tasting

I told you I'd be back!

Last night's meat-free Mexican margarita Monday was a great success!  All my friends loved the food and we had a wonderful night.  Sadly, I couldn't get any pictures because we demolished the majority of the food in minutes.

Today, I had this frozen vegan pizza I found in the grocery store for lunch because when I got home I was starving AND it was so freaking cold out I just wanted to sit, curled up in a blanket on the couch.  At first I thought my house was so cold because it was about 12 degrees today, but after a while I looked at my thermostat and decided there is no way the house should be about 10 degrees colder than I have it set at.  So, I called in a work order and the maintenance man told me my heater was broken!  He fixed it for now and had to order some parts.  But now my house is livable and I am as snug as a bug in a rug.

Anywho, back to the pizza.  For a frozen pizza this was actually quite delicious... AND I ate the whole thing...by myself.
 So this is what the box looked like, so I was expecting something a little closer to cheesy-bread.  However, this is how it came out, much more saucy than the box picture.  The crust was amazingly yummy yummy in my tummy.
I sprinkled roasted red pepper flakes and some garlic powder on top and it was magical.  Definitely the perfect quick meal for a freezing cold day.

No comments:

Post a Comment